Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kalea Rose hair Care ONLINE STORE

Kalea Rose hair care products
A series of healthy natural hair care products to make you feel and look beautiful.

kalea rose hair care with the power of nature balanced with the ingenuity of technology. Multifuctional and can be used on all hair types.

We encourage you to love your Hair!
Martin Rodriguez , founder

REVIEWS

I am so happy with the Kalea Rose hair products that my stylist is using. I have curly hair that I like to have blown out into soft waves. Nothing has left my hair feeling as silky as the Kalea Rose products. It actually makes my hair feel healthy and smooth. And since I don't like to wash my hair everyday because it is usually so dry, I appreciate that the Argania oil allows me to eliminate frizz while still leaving my hair clean and not oily or gummy. I also took the La Rose Shampoo and Passion conditioner home to my daughter and it left her hair shinier and healthier than ever! I highly recommend the Kalea Rose products to everybody!





No comments:

Post a Comment